Sunday, July 16, 2006

7 weeks - 25 March 2002

Hello again,


Things have finally started to quieten down on the social scene. I really haven’t had a lot to do other than look really cute and grow heaps. I now weigh over 5 ½ kilos; that is more than a bag of spuds – not bad for 7 weeks!
Friday night we picked dad up from work and headed out to Camberwell to visit Matt and Liss Campbell for dinner with the soon to be parents. I can’t wait until June when they have their baby; it will be great to have another playmate. While I was there I met Kermit the Frog who read me my bedtime story.
Saturday morning I was up bright and early. We went to Bacchus Marsh to meet Father Mick and to plan my baptism. I am going to be baptized on Saturday the 20th of April, in the park where mum and dad were married. Of course you are all invited, I will email you the details when the plans are finalized. We went back to Melbourne via Sunbury to pay a quick visit to Grandma Corrie.
With nothing else planned for the day, we decided to go to Eltham to visit Brett, Kate and Zoë. It was great to see Zoë again, but unfortunately our schedules conflict – Zoë is asleep when I am awake and vise-versa. We never seem to get much time together, just a brief hello before another feed and nap. Nevertheless, it was great to catch up again.
By Sunday, I was all tuckered out and spent most of the day resting or sleeping on the couch!
I hope you all have a safe and happy Easter.
Love AJ Pickle.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home